The Central IT group at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems
in Tuebingen is looking for a
to support the systems administration of all departments and groups.
We provide our users with work stations and server services.
About the Institute
The MPI for Intelligent Systems is one of the world's leading research institutions for machine learning, computer vision and robotics, studying the concepts of intelligence and autonomous behavior in artificial systems.
Your tasks will include:
- installation of computers (Linux, Mac OS, Windows),
- maintaining software (operating systems, application updates)
- user support (all kinds of problems, program installation).
What we are looking for
- Applicants must be located in the Tuebingen area and must be matriculated as students at a German university/university of applied sciences
- Applicants must have good communication skills in English
What we offer
The post is ideally suited for students looking to extend their scientific and cultural horizons. Students without a Bachelor’s degree will earn € 9.71 per hour. Students holding a Bachelor’s degree will be paid € 11.29 per hour.
The Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply. The Max Planck Society is committed to increasing the number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals.
Please direct your (English) application quoting reference number 28.17. including your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
The position will be open until filled but priority will be given to applications received by May 31, 2017