Workshop in Donaueschingen
We cordially invite all interested researchers from the Center for Learning Systems and fellow lab members, as well as Max Planck and ETH PhD students and post-docs to participate and actively contribute to this workshop.
The workshop will include several research talks, a poster/demo session as well as practical sessions and reading groups. We are excited to have the following keynote speakers:
- Andrea Vedaldi, University of Oxford
- Koray Kavukcuoglu, Google DeepMind
- Matthias Bethge, Centre for Integrative Neuroscience,Tübingen
The participation limit is 60 people; preference will be given to people affiliated with the Center for Learning Systems, MPI-IS or ETHZ, as well as people who propose posters or demonstrations. Researchers who are not part of the Center for Learning Systems need to cover the costs themselves (229 euros for 3 days, full pension). Please talk to your supervisor about sponsorship. Cancellations after the application deadline will be fully charged. To get further details about the workshop or to submit your application please visit: http://learning-systems.org/events/deep-learning
Note that the deadline to submit your application is June 1, 2016. A confirmation of your participation to the workshop will be sent by June 8, 2016.
- Aurélien Lucchi, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Peter Gehler, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen, Germany
- Thomas Hofmann, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Magdalena Seebauer, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Sabrina Nepozitek, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich, Switzerland